Interested in a career in hairdressing? Why not join one of the top hair salons in the area for some of the best training around? Decesare offers school leavers:
- The City and Guilds NVQ apprenticeship scheme
- One day a week at Milton Keynes college
- 4 days a week working in our luxury salon
- Be paid to learn, with regular salary increases
- One of the leading salons in the area
You’ll work in all areas of hairdressing and learn your craft from highly skilled hairdressing professionals. You’ll also attend the respected Milton Keynes college once a week for further training giving you the opportunity to meet and work with other hairdressing professionals from the area.
At the end of the apprenticeship you’ll be qualified to NVQ 2 and be confident to start building up your own column of clients.
If you would like to find out more, please get in touch and meet our current apprentices for a chat to learn more about their experiences and how Decesare is helping them launch their career with the best possible start.
Call 01908 281218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.